The Fusion Plate mkII is an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate with a Deployable Attachment Loop. The Deployable Attachment Loop allows the photographer to connect a sling-style shoulder strap such as those made by Black Rapid and HoldFast. The Fusion Plate mkII is compatible with Arca-Swiss style quick release platforms, such as those made by Really Right Stuff (RRS), Markins, Kirk, Wimberley, Benro, MeFoto and others. The Fusion Plate FPG-1001mkII is machined from aircraft grade aluminum with a stainless steel deployable attachment loop connected by a hinge pin that is rated for a sheer force of 1100 lbs.
Available in Black, Red, Blue
Fusion Plate Features:
- Quick release plate compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripod ballhead quick release platforms.
- Stainless Steel Deployable Attachment Loop for connecting a sling style or Black Rapid strap.
- Anti-twist Pad compresses and conforms to the camera holding the Fusion Plate firmly in place.
- Stop Screws to help prevent the plate from sliding out of the mount.
- QR Plate constructed of aircraft grade aluminum.
- Durable anodized aluminum finish
- Deployable Attachment Loop constructed of stainless steel.
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss standard, including Really Right Stuff
- 3 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- 2.6 in. x 1.5 in. x 0.4 in. (LxWxH)
- 2.0 oz. / 2.8 oz. packaged
Whats in the box:
- Fusion Plate QR Plate - Red Anodized Finish
- 5/32″ Hex Key Wrench
- 7/64" Hex Key Wrench
- Attachment Screw (1/4"-20 standard for most cameras)
- Stop Screws
- Instruction Sheet